Call us on
Email us at email@example.com
1. The Seller reserves the right to make and invoice for partial delivery of goods.
2. Ownership of goods will remain of the Company until it has received payment in full for those goods. The Purchaser will accordingly keep the Company’s goods separate and identifiable and will permit the Company access for inspection and if appropriate recovery of any goods for which payment has not been received.
3. While the Company will use its best endeavors to comply with estimated or contractual delivery dates, it will not be liable for any damages (consequential or otherwise) arising from delay caused by reasons outside the Company’s control.
4. The Purchaser shall not be entitled to cancel any contract as a result of delay by the Company without giving the Company at least 14 days’ notice in writing of the intention to cancel if delivery is not affected.
5. The Purchaser shall notify the Company of any possible loss or damage in transit within such reasonable time as will enable the Company to notify its carrier with the carrier’s time limits.
6. The Purchaser will notify the Company of any defect or shortage in goods within a reasonable time and in any event within 14 days of delivery to enable the Company to inspect.
7. Unless a purpose for the goods is agreed in writing by the Company, the Purchaser is expected to satisfy itself as to the fitness of goods for any particular purpose and the Company’s liability is accordingly restricted. Otherwise the provisions of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 shall apply.
8. Unless otherwise agreed by the Company in writing, payment for the goods is due on or before delivery, or for purchasers whom the Company has an account, within 30 days following the date of invoice, in each case net. If the Purchaser fails to pay within such times, or by any such other date as may be agreed, the Company may charge interest at the rate of 1.5% per month on the overdue account.
9. Without prejudice to other remedies, the Company may suspend delivery of any goods while it remains unpaid for any earlier delivery of goods.
10. These conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any other conditions or terms and the Company does not enter into any contracts for the sale of goods otherwise than subject to these conditions without the written consent of a Director of the Company.
11. This contract shall be subject to and be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law and all actions in relation thereto shall be brought in the English courts.